lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

Poison


The poison of your love is killing me softly
Should I go?
Should I stay?
Between the crashing waves I'm drowning...

Now, that the door is locked
and the walls are closing up...
I'm suffocating.
How to find a way out of this?

Needing a second...
needing peace...
needing a hug...
a reason to still alive

No one understands
the pain that this whole thing is giving me.
Oh love!
Sweet and cruel…
let me breathe

Trying to run away
from everything that hurts...
but still just running in circles...
just to realize
that this is a game
without ending...
without outgoings...
even if you give up...

No losers,
no winners...
just victims,
all hurt and bleeding,
needing someone to hold,
looking for a way out of this

Nothing to lose,
nothing to win...
just a way to still here
trying to finish something
that you don't even know
how did you started

No hay comentarios: